Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring- A perfect time for a new blog to hatch!

How I love March. Even though, with the exception of today, it still has been quite cold here in Maryland, I know that spring is almost here to bring all the things I love: sunny warm days, fun outdoor stuff (camping!), more animal finding opportunities (and baby animals), and most of all the summer is in sight. 

Starting a blog means a lot to me. Many things stopped me in the past: English not being my first language, lack of confidence to put my words out for the world to see, feelings about my daily life being too boring or negative to share, and general anxiety/ restlessness. While my life is far from perfect now, I want this blog to be about making improvements, sharing ideas and learning. I hope it help or inspire someone in any way. I am planning to post some tips and thoughts I have about a variety of things such as healthier eating and lifestyle and improving mental health. At the very least hopefully someone might enjoy my nature photos. I am attaching a few pictures from last Spring. It was before I had my new camera and got into photography but they still remind me of the things I love in this season. 

So here it goes… Stick around, I'll get better as I go… :-)


                                           
                                                       Robin's nest near my house

                                                        Mother goose and babies in Rockville

Muskrat at the Potomac River

                     Bard owl at Pennyfield Lock. He's been hanging there at same tree for a couple years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment